Thursday, October 29, 2009

I Simply MUST Share!

I haven't posted one of my scrapbook pages in a long time because, well, I said I wouldn't.  Now I'm going to make a liar out of myself and post a scrapbook page.  I did this one today and it turned out SO CUTE I just had to give it some special attention by sharing it on my blog!



Now let's hear a collective "Ahhh"

4 comments:

Deanna said...

Way cute ... and so like them!

Ames said...

I love imagining Xander lifting Elsha in there. How cute. Your right it did turn out to be one super cute page! I think if you post your pages your going to have to share a few of the details about how you did it. For example, the font, and the velum look. I'm jealous of your creative ability. :)

Shanon Ridenour said...

The font is one I recently found on Dafont - it's called Cheri. Super cute huh!?!

The vellum is just playing with the fill percentage.

Anonymous said...

That is a cute page. "Ahhh" Love Grandma

Visitors in the last 30 days