Xander came to me and told me his nose was stuck. What? "Stuck mom-mom Stuck, help please." After a few questions and semi-answers I figured out he had a booger and wanted me to take care of it.
Every mom does it to their wee-little ones. You see a monster booger in your infant's nose and you get it because you KNOW it will come out at the most inopportune time if you don't handle it now (like getting sneezed or wiped all over your shirt). You take the bull by the nostriles and clean it out - you can admit it, we're all friends here.
Xander knows how to blow his nose and judging by the tissues in his room he had been trying to no avail. Then I said something I never could have imagined saying, ever. "I'm not going to pick your nose, you are getting old enough to do it yourself." Uhhh.... oh well, we went with it :)

No comments:
Post a Comment