Xander got his first haircut on Friday. Okay, not his FIRST actual haircut - but his first haircut by someone other than myself. Everytime it's time for him to get a trim I say I'm going to take him somewhere because I'm never happy with the results of my cuts. Everytime I don't for whatever reason. This time was different...
James took both Jaxson and Xander to get their hair cut at Cookie Cutters for Kids. They had so much fun stuff going on that I don't think Xander even noticed he was getting his hair cut. Check out the cute car he sat in...
Yeah, he got pretty shabby before we got his hair cut. Oh well, I actually like his hair a little longer; more stuff for me to play with and run my fingers through :)
They had fun video games for the kids while they're waiting... Jaxson especially liked these!
Poor Jaxson couldn't sit in the cute cars... I think he was okay with it though.





2 comments:
We LOVE that place! We took both kids when we were back in Utah over the summer. Brilliant idea.
We'll definately be taking Xander back. I don't think he'd sit still without all the distractions.
Post a Comment