Thursday, October 1, 2009

Can I Do It? - Yes I Can!

Here's what I should be doing
  • Picking up all the kids toys that are surrounding me.
  • Folding the loads of laundry that need to be done.
  • Making the next week's menu & going grocery shopping (my LEAST fav chore!)
  • Finishing the Halloween craft project I started this week.
  • I'm sure there's more... but I'll stop there.

Here's what I am doing...

LEARNING HOW TO CREATE MY OWN BLOG BACKGROUNDS! I made the one for my craft blog a while ago and wanted to tackle my personal blog as well. This Halloween one is REALLY simple but I wanted to get it all figured out before I spent too much time making an intense background.

I need your help. I know what it looks like from my computer but I'm worried that with different screen sizes and resolutions it will look funny on other people's computers. So... does everything look right, lined up, in the right spot?

3 comments:

Ames said...

pretty cool! the words on the left have about two inches of space to the left of them, it looks just a little unbalanced from my screen. I'm so excited for you to teach us this!

Lisa said...

It might be because I'm looking at it on our mini laptop, but the words on the orange border (left and right) are cut off. I can see "Thr" on the right and "nours - wish - a safe - un - een!" on the left.

Shanon Ridenour said...

HA LISA! It's a fill in the blank background huh? That's what I was worried about. I'll have to play with it some more...

I'll put a new one up soon. I want to have some pictures of the kiddos on the background not just the patterns that are usually out there... I'll work on attempt #2 this next week.

Thanks for the input ladies!

Visitors in the last 30 days