I learned something new about James yesterday. He makes a KILLER pizza. What's even more impressive is he does it all from scratch. I wouldn't even know where to start! Jaxson & Xander each made their own pizza.
Xander was sure to put a mountain of cheese on his. Everytime James would turn to help Jaxson Xander would grab another handful of cheese for his pizza. I was actually really impressed with him for putting it on his pizza instead of just eating it. I usually have to keep shredded cheese well out of sight and reach if it's going to last until dinner.
Jaxson piled his high with sausage and mushrooms.
Please pardon the mess in the kitchen. Apparently it takes every dish in the house to make a good pizza :0)
Both boys were very excited to eat their pizzas. The big pizza for James and myself took a little longer to cook and by the time the adults had a slice Jaxson's was long gone. He said it was the best crust and sauce he's ever had.
Xander didn't eat his too well but didn't want to share either. It was HIS pizza and he wanted to control everything about it. I stole a piece before we realized how possessive he was of his pizza and he begged me for it back. At one point during dinner we had to send Xander to his room. He almost took his pizza with him to keep it out of our reach. We could tell he was VERY worried that we would eat more of his pizza while he was away so I did what any mean parent would do and told him I was to eat his pizza if he didn't stop whinning. He came crashing out of his room, tearing down the hall, growling at me the whole time! He quickly took stock of his pizza and sat down to pick at it some more.
Despite the drama surrounding actually eating the pizza we'll be making our own pizzas on a regular basis. The kids loved the project!

3 comments:
That was fun to have everyone contributing in the pizza bake. However, I wouldn't like the cleanup. Ha.
Love Grandma
James makes great food - REALLY GOOD FOOD but everytime he cooks it looks like a tornado went through the kitchen. I don't mind though, his food is worth it!
I love home made pizza!!!! Your family is the cutest!!!!
Post a Comment