Monday, June 22, 2009

Fun with School Friends


School may be out for the summer but our local development center still does summer activities for the kids. Xander had a lot of fun with his classmates and teachers playing in the water, swinging, sliding, blowing bubbles and running, running, RUNNING! Did I mention how much running he did? I was so busy trying to keep up with the stroller that I wasn't able to take as many pictures as I would've liked. I'm glad he had fun!






This was Xander's first time to swing on the big kid swings and he LOVED it!




There's Elsha hanging out in the stroller in the background. Poor girl wants to run around with Xander but just isn't there yet. She was content with her drink and crackers though.





BUBBLES!





This is Xander's Preschool Teacher. We looked for Kimber, his speech therapist, but weren't able to find her. Xander even called out "Kimmer" when I told him she was there. Xander loves playing with her.







2 comments:

Andrew said...

Our kids both line up cars/planes/toys and do speech therapy . . . crazy!

Shanon Ridenour said...

HA - that's funny! It makes me wonder how many other kids getting help with speech line things up like that. It might part of the way they think things through differently. My kid has TONS of OCD behaviors! You should see him organize his toys - PSYCHO

Visitors in the last 30 days