Thursday, June 18, 2009

On A Roll!



No worries, I'm not going to post EVERY scrapbook page I complete. Especially since most of my pages are just cuter versions of stories already here. I'm just proud of myself for doing another page so soon! (There's that damn pride rearing it's head again - I might have to do something about that)

I tend to get obsessive about things - reading, scrapping, cake decorating, decorating my house. I go on spurts where it's all I can think about, all I want to do. (Too bad I don't obsess on laundry, huh?)

Thank heavens for Audiobooks - I can now listen to my book & scrap at the same time! (Maybe I should apply the same concept to my laundry - nah!)

You can see all of my 2009 pages under the 2009 Scrapbook link in the right column.

No comments:

Visitors in the last 30 days