Jordan & Allison blessed my darling little niece, Kalli Marie, today. She was so precious in her beautiful dress and white flower in her hair. I felt so bad and yet couldn't help little giggles escaping me when Xander started yelling "Dump Truck" clear as a bell and loud as can be during the actual blessing. James said you could hear it followed by my quieter "Shhh's". It was all James could do not to laugh while in the circle.
We had fried chicken with the family afterwards. It was nice seeing my grandparents again. I need to be sure to get up to Idaho and visit sometime this summer. Don't worry Grandma - James is going to have LOTS of time and we'll visit you.
I forgot my camera so I'm waiting to get pictures from my dad. He has a better camera anyways. I'll upload some pictures of that adorable little girl soon.
Kitchen Rehab
-
I love beautiful kitchens.
What really calls to me is kitchens where the island looks like a piece of
furniture.
Like these beauties:
(source)
(No idea w...
15 years ago

1 comment:
Shanon that was a real nice blessing and was a beautiful day with the family together. Enjoyed all of you and hope you do make it to Idaho soon. Love you. Grandma
Post a Comment