We had a nice visit with James' mom and Xander loved the opportunity to see the planes. The boy won't shut up when he sees a vehicle of any note :)
We had dinner with my family and I took advantage of the opportunity to make a cake that I've been wanting to try out. It was SO CUTE! My favorite so far.
It was a 3 tier Strawberry & Chocolate Marbleised cake with Strawberry (pie) Filling, Cream Cheese Frosting, Pirouette Cookies, and topped with Fresh Strawberries. YUM!
I hope all the mom's out there had a wonderful Mother's Day too!

3 comments:
mmm....just looking at this cake is torture!!! Beautiful, AND yummy!!!
That is a beautiful cake. Have to make one for us someday!!!! Love Grandma
Shanon! Super cute blog. I'm going to have to take some more time to read up about you and your family. From what I can see, you have the cutest sweetest family ever! AND you make adorable cakes and managed to scrapbook on top of that. Impressive!
Post a Comment