The last 4 mornings we've had a little visitor decide to climb in bed with us! He was never a snuggly baby & has only really started to like giving hugs in the last 9 months. It's odd, for Xander, to want to snuggle and go back to sleep every morning as of late. It's also cute - but probably a habit we should try to break somehow.
Kitchen Rehab
-
I love beautiful kitchens.
What really calls to me is kitchens where the island looks like a piece of
furniture.
Like these beauties:
(source)
(No idea w...
15 years ago

3 comments:
Happy 1st Birthday Elsha!!!
Let me know if you want one year old pics!! That would be fun!!!
I love the morning snuggle!!! Both my kids come in my room in the morning, at around 7-8am, too early for me, I ALWAYS go back to sleep, and they will eaither go back to sleep or ask for cartoons, I don't mind as long as it give me more sleep time :)
I would be SO HAPPY with 7-8 AM! Xander climbs in bed at 5-6 AM. We're usually up and going at 6:30.
You are so good with the birthdays! I have no idea how you remember stuff.
Post a Comment