Xander woke up WAY TOO EARLY this morning. We gave him a choice, go back to bed or snuggle in our bed. He chose the latter. He's started to make a little habit of climbing in bed with us in the mornings, especially if it's been cold, but he NEVER goes to sleep. I cozied up next to Xander and waited for him to ask for breakfast, trying not to fall asleep so I wouldn't have to get woke up. Well - Xander decided to sleep, and sleep he did. He slept for another 3 1/2 hours! If only Elsha had decided to sleep in too, it was VERY hard to pull myself away from my sleeping angel when Elsha was ready to start the day.
Kitchen Rehab
-
I love beautiful kitchens.
What really calls to me is kitchens where the island looks like a piece of
furniture.
Like these beauties:
(source)
(No idea w...
15 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment