Monday, May 11, 2009

Family Updates

So much has been going on the last few weeks. Elsha has decided it's time to start standing and has been practicing her new found skill using the couch or her crib to stabilize herself. Her hair is coming in so much thicker and it is DEFINATELY red! She loves crawling around the house but won't go up the step that seperates our family room from the rest of the house. It makes it easy to know where she is cuz she's TRAPPED hee hee.
-
Xander is talking more and more and more. He loves pointing out every truck, semi truck, dump truck, bike, motorcycle, and plane he sees whenever we are driving some where. Let's just say our car rides are anything but silent. We have a constant chatterbox in the back yelling out "I SEE TRU!" "I SEE PLANE!" "I SEE SEMI TRU!" - you get the idea. James and I have a hard time having any sort of conversation because Xander insists on us acknowledging his find or he continues to repeat himself while gaining in volume.
-
Xander and Elsha have started REALLY playing together. It is so fun to watch. Unfortunately, with the playing comes some fights. I was hoping the fighting siblings wouldn't appear for a couple of years, but alas, they have arrived. Mostly, they are very sweet together tickling, sharing, exploring together. (These pictures are from my phone so they aren't the best quality)


Jaxson is such a sweet boy. He is still growing like a weed and will soon surpase me in hight. He is witty and keeps us laughing all the time. We are SO EXCITED for this summer when he will be here for a longer period of time. Now the trick will be trying to fit in all the fun we have planned!

No comments:

Visitors in the last 30 days