Great Grandma visited this week and brought me lots of fun stuff to use while crafting.
Elsha is such a ham for cameras now. I don't know when it started really but she can't just simply smile - she has to squint and grin as big as possible. Not complaining, actually I LOVE IT!
If you're wondering why I haven't done many posts this year this little kid right here is the reason:
(yup that's their messy faces & my messy floor - I'm just keepin' it real!)
He sees the camera and instantly want to take it. James found my old camera and now he uses it so hopefully I'll be able to get more pictures of the kids now. I already can tell you that all pictures of Xander from here on out will have him holding his camera. As soon as he hears the lens on my camera he promptly runs to find his. Ah well - I'll take what I can get at this point. He gets pretty good pictures most of the time so I'm excited to see what he does when we head to the zoo this spring.

No comments:
Post a Comment