Want to know the trick to getting your husband to cook more often???
Step 1
While chopping & cutting be sure to nick your self on a fairly regular basis.
Step 2
Burn yourself whenever possible - not bad burns of course but just enough that you say OUCH and run to the sink. I guess it would be fairly easy to fake if you don't already have the tendency.
Step 3
This step alone can provide immediate results.
Singe your hair over the stove. Don't ask how to do this, I still don't understand how I did it myself! It's only happened once (today) but the results were fantastic. I was immediately shooed out of the kitchen.
That's how my day's going... how's yours??


4 comments:
You are so clever! :) Not with cooking I mean, but this post was so stinking cute. I always say that cooking in the kitchen with me is a little hazardous. I'm glad you've made it into a way to get a day off of cooking. I'm taking notes, and using this sometime in the future. Trust me, it won't be hard to accomplish steps one and two... three on the other hand... that was genius!
/nods sagely/ Yes - step 3 was a high moment for me in the kitchen. :)
I don't like it but I can cook good foods. I just have a few accidents along the way. You'll have to let me know how it works for you hee hee hee
That might work for a while Shanon but he will soon have you in the kitchen again. Love Grandma
Hmmm . . . my day is almost as good as yours!! I still need to call you sometime and talk about scrapbooks.
Post a Comment