Friday, March 20, 2009

He Thinks He's Soooo Sneaky

Each night we gather together as a family and say a prayer before bed time. It is such a touching moment to watch Xander fold his arms and bow his head. He often reminds us we need to say prayer by saying "prwayr." He is such a good kid... until....

Last night Wylie, our dog, decided to join us for prayer. Afterwards Xander decided she needed to be outside and swiftly ran off to point to her dog-door and tell her to go "ou si" (outside). When he didn't return to his room to go to bed we went looking for him. He was no where to be found! I asked if he went outside, possibly following Wylie out the doggie door. That's when we heard it - a little giggling noise coming from the laundry room. Xander rarely goes in our laundry room & never without his dad or me already being in there. He was tucked behind our half wall giggling in anticipation of being found.

That kid never ceases to make me laugh!

3 comments:

Chad and Kristen said...

I think boys are built in with the teaser, DNA!!! I love Xander and his cute little personality!!!

Anonymous said...

Shanon - The pictures and comments are so neat. This is a good way to keep up with how all of you are doing. Zander looks like he enjoyed your cake!! Love you lots, Grandma

Shanon Ridenour said...

I love you too Grandma! Thanks for stopping by my webpage.

Visitors in the last 30 days