
I'm nowhere near caught up - but I'm finally feeling like scrapbooking again. I should get several pages done in the next few days, children allowing of course. I won't post them all here - but you can check out my scrapbooks using the link under our 'January Family Pictures' slideshow. I'll get '09 updated soon!
I love this picture of Xander. I haven't been able to catch his smiling eyes before because he's a ham for the camera. There are times he smile like this so big that his eyes are just tiny slivers in a crescent shape.

2 comments:
Love it!!! You make the rest of us feel bad however. We are the ones that not only haven't started scrapbooking this years pictures, but are trying to get started on years past pictures OY!!!
Yeah - I'm actually with you there. The only year I have completed is 2008. My goal is to keep current and go back and finish up as I have time and inspiration. :)
Post a Comment