Kitchen Rehab
-
I love beautiful kitchens.
What really calls to me is kitchens where the island looks like a piece of
furniture.
Like these beauties:
(source)
(No idea w...
clicking on the picture will take you to a list of all 2010 pages
Lately I've been noticing phrases leaving my mouth that I never would have been able to imagine! Here is a list of some of the funniest:
"Xander, STOP licking the window!"
"Why is there a bike in my closet?"
"Don't eat the chair."
"Elsha what's in your mouth? ... Gross - I hope that's your own booger!"
"XANDER, STOP hugging your sister!"
"Please stop flushing the soap... "
"I'm not picking your nose, you are getting old enough to do it yourself"
(updated 5/23/10)
Elsha is 2 years old and is full of sunshine and happiness. That girl has the ability to light up a room when she enters with a smile. She is a Daddy’s girl through and through. They have such a sweet relationship. I never would’ve guessed that a child’s birthday could make James tear up – but her 2nd birthday got him all misty eyed. So does her smiles, hugs, “I love yous,” and overall happiness so I shouldn’t have been too surprised. Elsha loves letters and numbers. She has known them all since she was just over a year old. She’s well on her way to learning how to read by 3 years old! Xander tells Elsha she is a princess every time she wears a dress, therefore, she likes to wear a dress whenever possible. She is a joy in our lives and a blessing to everyone.
(updated 5/23/10)
Xander will be turning 4 this summer. He is such a playful child with tons and tons of energy. Xander loves playing with his older brother and younger sister and can be really sweet when he’s not trying to tease them. He is drawn to cars and construction equipment. It’s amazing how he can name almost every type of construction equipment and notices difference I don’t even notice on cars. He has been attending preschool by himself for a year now and loves every minute of it. His favorite part by far is the bus ride to and from school. Xander never ceases to surprise me and is often the source of much laughter in our home.
(updated 5/23/10)
Jaxson is 11 years old and is now TALLER than me! He comes in at 5’ 11” and seems to grow every week. I have told him I need to invest in some more high-heels so I don’t feel so short. I think he looks forward to when he will be taller than me by enough that even heels won’t help! It won’t be long I am sure. Jaxson enjoys playing basketball and is becoming quite good at it. This last week Jaxson won a GOLD medal from a science fair for his marshmallow, spaghetti tower (those were the only two materials allowed in building the tower). He had the highest tower for his age range and the third highest overall. Way to go Jaxson!
James is working hard at keeping our company, JASER Construction, alive & kickin' during these tough economic times. We're hoping the building market picks up soon! I am lucky to have such a caring and understanding husband who supports me in everything! He is truly the love of my life & I can't imagine where I'd be without him. There is a song by Rascal Flats called "Bless The Broken Road" It describes how I feel about meeting my husband better than I could ever put into words myself.
Hello Everyone!
A little about me & what I've been up to...
I am lucky enough to be able to stay home with my adorable kids. While home I keep VERY busy with work for our company (JASER Construction) scrapbooking, housework, reading and as much crafting as I can squeeze in.
A special thanks to Summertime Designs for the amazing elements used on my blog. My scrapbook pages would be boring if it wasn't for all the wonderful kits she provides!
No comments:
Post a Comment