Monday, February 15, 2010

Playdate with Belle

Last week we had Belle over for a couple of hours.
(Yup last week... I'm behind... I don't even want to talk about our scrapbook)

The kids thoroughly enjoyed playing with each other.   It was a very busy couple of hours.

We snuck our binki's out... sneaky girl

We hid in closets...

We rode horses...
I love how they are all going in different directions in this picture.  It is a perfect example of the chaos that is my home.

We had fun playing with light switches...

And rolling around on the bed...

which also can be used for a jungle gym...

We had contests to see who could jump the highest...
Xander wins... he has no fear!

And we all joined in on the fun!
On your mark... Get set...

JUMP!


We also went up and down the stairs a million times! 
I was pooped

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Kids!! Nevermind the hundreds of toys around the house, mine would also just rather chase each other, jump on beds, etc.

Shanon Ridenour said...

HA! And don't forget kitchen utensils... more free fun that is more interesting than all those toys I've bought. Extra fun playing find the can opener at dinner time too :)

Anonymous said...

Neat pictures. The pictures are priceless and they will have such a record of their lives. Love Grandma

Visitors in the last 30 days