Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Jaxson's A B-Ball STAR!

Jaxson had his last basketball game of the season last week. He continues to get better and better and we are proud of him for playing each year.

During his last game he stole the ball from another player (YAY JAXSON!). Too bad the other player didn’t want to let go and Jaxson ended up lifting the kid off the ground. As the kid hung from the ball helplessly the audience roared in laughter.

You teach those kids who’s boss Jaxson!


On a side note:  I wasn't able to go to any of Jaxson's games because they always seemed to be during nap times.  Considering it takes a little over and hour to get there, an hour to watch the game, and a little over an hour to get back it wasn't hard for them to interfere with Elsha's naps. 
James on the other hand went to every single game.  I also asked James to take pictures of every single game but got pictures of just one.  I'm super impressed with the pictures he did get though!  Thanks hun for the pics.  I sure wish I could've been there.

No comments:

Visitors in the last 30 days