Friday, November 27, 2009

Silver Slipper Design

Are you, or is someone you know, always saying that they wish they could scrapbook all their fun pictures and stories but they just don't have the time?

Well... I have a solution for you...



I absolutely love scrapbooking and have learned that doing other people's pages excites me more than doing my own, which is hard to imagine.  So I've decided to take the plunge and start a personal & custom scrapbooking company, Silver Slipper Design.  I offer great deals on digital scrapbooking pages and free printed and bound scrapbooks (with a minimum number of pages purchased).

Why Silver Slipper?  Well because I adore Wizard of Oz and in the books her shoes were silver not ruby colored!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Oh my goodness, this might be just what I need!! I'm about 3 1/2 years behind on scrapbooking . . . so I've done NOTHING for 2 of my 3 kids! How pathetic. I really wouldn't know where to begin. Do you take pathetic idiots as customers?

Visitors in the last 30 days