Sunday, September 27, 2009

My Hands May Be Small...

But I can still wrap Daddy around my finger!
Elsha is a Daddy's girl to the extreme. To be honest, I don't think James minds. This is a piture of him getting ready to go to work. See... he's putting his shoes on... oh, he's not??? That's right, Elsha was awake and he couldn't tell her no when she wanted some attention.

The other day I learned that she had followed him into the bathroom and insisted that he hold her. Oh, how I wish I had a picture of him sitting on the pot holding her!

Another time James was holding her (a very common thing in our home) and turned his head to talk to me. Elsha firmly grabbed his chin with both hands and turned him back to face her.

According to Elsha no one and nothing shall detract from the attention she gets from Daddy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Shanon - That is a cute picture of Elsha and her daddy. At the reunion she wouldn't leave him for very long!!! Great. Love Grandma

Visitors in the last 30 days