
The other morning we woke up to an invasion of ants. Creepy, crawly little black ants by the millions! Upon investigation I found the dry cereal Xander was snacking on the night before crunched up into little crumbs at the edge of our family room. Xander thought the ants were gross and continued to yell out "GROSS ants" until I got everything cleaned up.
Now, Xander absolutely LOVES using the sweeper vac we have. Any little crumb on the floor and out it comes. Often times he is talking about no more ants while vacuuming.
I really shouldn't complain but when the sweeper vac is going ALL DAY LONG it gets a little old. I guess there are more annoying things he could be doing so I'll just be grateful my kid likes a clean house and is willing to take on some of the work himself.

1 comment:
These past few posts have been super cute. You are right, Xander has a great photo taking talent... too bad the kid ones that are durable have such a stinky quality picture size.
Post a Comment