I came in from weeding and I could tell something was different but I wasn't sure what it was. It took me a moment to pin it down but I did... Elsha was sitting on the couch with Daddy watching football (yes she likes football - crazy girl), Jaxson was downstairs watching a show - I could hear the TV going. Where was Xander? It was just too quiet!
"Honey, where's Xander?"
"Um, last I checked he was in his room but the door was closed so I didn't bother him."
"HUH? You're his DAD you're SUPPOSED to bother him."
"He sounded like he was getting in bed - I think he wanted to go to sleep."
"HUH? Xander doesn't do naps. It's a fight each time."
I went to check on him.
I slowly opened the door just in case he was asleep - but really I was just trying to be sneaky so I could catch him red handed getting into whatever trouble he was getting into.
The lights were off.
He was in bed.
His was snuggled under his favorite blanket.
SLEEPING!
(OK! I can't get the picture to load in the right direction and it's really, REALLY frustrating! I'm done messing with it so you get to see it sideways - sorry)
See that green strap under his blanket. He got a new backpack for school today and wouldn't take it off, apparently not even to sleep!
.jpg)

3 comments:
Thats amazing! Did you go question your husband on how he did it? How can you make it happen again?!? :)
My favorite though is the backpack. Mick gets to start school on Wednesday, I'm debating a new backpack. We'll see if the one he has now will work or not. When does Xander start?
Hi Shanon - Xander looks so cute snuggled under his blanket. You really thought he was into something!!! Ha. Love Grandma
Xander's first day of school is on Wednesday as well. He's so excited to go he keeps putting his backpack on and asking to go to school. I don't even think he realizes he gets to ride a bus - it'll be a first for him but I'm sure he'll LOVE it!
Grandma - I ALWAYS have to assume Xander is into something because he usually is. He has a talent for finding trouble. Probably gets it from me hee hee
Post a Comment