I've decided I need a partner in crime when it comes to making cakes. Jaxson is my new accomplice.
Jaxson and I tried out a new recipe for a cake. It was SUPER simple. 1 box of cake mix, 1 can of Diet Sprite. Mix then bake. We made a white cake & decided to make it more fun by adding different colors to the batter. Jaxson chose to have Red, White & Blue cakes. Each of us frosted a cake. We ate mine & Jaxson took his masterpiece with him to his mother's house to share.
I had a TON of fun making this cake with Jaxson and am looking forward to making more in the future.

2 comments:
Shanon - All the pictures are great. Some of them I don't know how to make the slide show work. Boy, there are a lot of nice pictures and Jaxson's cake looks really good. It takes a long time to see everything!!! Love you - Grandma K.
The only slideshows are in the links under Albums & Slideshows. I'll show you how to look through them next time we see each other. I'll try to make a trip up there this summer now that the kids are getting bigger. It's been a hectic couple of years! LOVE You.
Post a Comment